Copyright ? 2015 by SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc.? -? All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the websites and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. ("Owner"). Wherever this Notice refers to "users" it means "you", while "we" or "our" refer to SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. and "website" refers to SeeWhyLearning.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the website.
2. You acknowledge that the website contains information and/or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the "Content"). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through . If you want to use any content of the website for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. or the owner of the software's patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post for publication on the website any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc., and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on the website that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc.. "Free" content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and "free" content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc. or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than SeeWhy Financial Learning Inc.
5. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of the website and that you agree with the terms described above.
FAQ - Study Tools
Before contacting our Support Team, visit the extensive Question and Answer list below and on the page for Commonly Asked Questions to our Support Team. You may find a quick answer to your question, as we have covered, in detail, about 80% of the sales questions and technical support we answer on a regular basis.
Do you provide the licensing exams?
No. Please note that the purchase of SeeWhy Learning's exam preparation materials does not constitute enrolment in the actual licensing course(s). Instead, our materials are designed to assist you in understanding the content of such courses. If you have not already done so, you must register with the applicable course and exam provider to obtain their course materials and write the actual exam.
Do you provide classroom instruction?
All the SeeWhy Learning study tools (study materials) are delivered online, with the exception of the optional purchase of a printed version of the Study Guide (if available). While we offer one-on-one support to corporate partners and telephone tutoring to retail students, we do not provide traditional classroom instruction.
Can I share a subscription with a colleague?
No. Your SeeWhy Learning study centre was created for a single user and is not transferable to, or to be shared by, another user, whether it is used for the full subscription time period or part thereof. Your subscription is effectively designed for your sole use and not to be shared. Sharing access will result in termination of your subscription. Please read the full User Agreement.
How do I view subscription options and order?
When you click on any exam preparation study tools option in a course list, or view any course tools order page, you will see what is included with the subscription.
Who writes your study tools and makes your training videos?
All our exam preparation study tools are created by our professional, in-house training and curriculum team. Our training videos are created in our own video studio. Click here to meet our training team.
How do I receive my exam preparation study tools and login credentials?
After placing your order you will receive an email from SeeWhy Learning with your personal login username and password to access your learning centre at SeeWhyLogin.ca for your exam preparation study selected. Orders are automatically processed 24/7 and you will receive your payment receipt and login information emails usually within 15 minutes. The username/password is unique to you and not to be shared with any other person. Please read our EULA (End User License Agreement) if you need any clarification.
How many attempts are permitted for each exam preparation course study module?
As trainers, we understand that a student may wish to complete a module as many as 5 or 10 times, although in many cases, once or twice is sufficient. However, to accommodate varying study styles, each individual subscription allows for a maximum of 25 attempts on any single activity.
Does the Money Back Guarantee apply to the printed study guide either as an upgrade or when included in the online study tools purchase?
No. The Money Back Guarantee does not apply to the printed version of the study guide.
Who should I contact with questions about SeeWhy Learning exam preparation study tools?
Click or tap here for the Support Request page.
FAQ - CE
Who should I contact with questions about CE (continuing education)?
Visit our website for CE Courses: SeeWhyCE.ca